ABOUT SUFFOLK VISA
WE HELP TO CREATE YOUR NEW HOME
Registered Migration Agents: #1277169 | # 1910212
Suffolk-Visa is part of an Australian Legal company of dedicated Immigration Agents and Lawyers. Our spectrum of collective experience and expertise in Australian Immigration Laws paves migrants a path to their new home. We guide and support clients abroad on various visa applications on a complete end-to-end service.
We ensure the best visa for the particular applicant and tailor our focus to the applicant's specific needs. In the end to end service, Suffolk-Visa will help you attain your goal by:
- - Assisting in the decision of which visa best fit you and your family;
- - Assisting with the points test;
- - Assisting with drafting of documents;
- - Lodging the application;
- - Providing evidence;
- - Liaising with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- - Following the process through.
WHY CHOOSE A MIGRATION LAWYER OR AGENT?
Leaving your home and creating a new future is stressful and may be complicated. It is important to deliberate and plan in order to avoid unnecessary anxiety and annoyances. Therefore, it is important to be absolutely prepared. Choosing an Agent or Lawyer can condense the Applicant’s stress by providing proper aid and advice. Apart from our experience, professionalism, and passion to assist migrants, Suffolk-Visa:
- - Is part of a Law firm with offices in Sydney, Perth and South Africa;
- - Is a registered and authorised Migration Agent under the auspices of MARA;
- - Are bound by a strict code of conduct; and
- - Delivers only the best end to end service which is conducted in a proficient and compassionate manner.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Code of Conduct for registered migration agents is set out in legislation to regulate the conduct of registered migration agents. It prescribes our obligations towards our clients.
Contact us at email@example.com, or alternatively call +6186 146 1826